Thank you for applying to be a part of our 2021-2022 Red Cross Field Ambassador Program.
With only 1 Field Ambassador per region, these volunteers serve as liaisons between their local region and the National Youth Council, promoting monthly national initiatives and working closely with local chapters and clubs to develop youth programs.
The Field Ambassadors work as a cohort to plan social media campaigns, spread information about opportunities for Red Cross youth and report to their National Youth Council member liaison with regional updates regarding youth volunteers.
The 2021-22 Field Ambassador term will be September 2021 through June 1, 2022. Find the job description here: http://redcrossyouth.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/FA-Position-Description-2020-2021.pdf
Field Ambassador Qualifications:
- Current high school student
- American Red Cross volunteer with an active Volunteer Connection account and recorded volunteer hours
- At least 1 year of Red Cross volunteer experience
- Experience leading and overseeing Red Cross Clubs
- Involved in supporting youth and young adult activities in partnership with regional Volunteer Services team
- Able to commit up to 10 hours per month
To find out more information about the role, including the responsibilities and former Field Ambassador testimonials, please check out our Field Ambassador Page on RedCrossYouth.org here: http://redcrossyouth.org/college-resources/college/field-ambassadors/
If you have any questions, please reach out to YouthInvolvement@redcross.org.