You are now being redirected to sign in to your Single Single On solution
General Adult Volunteer Application
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the American Red Cross!
The Northern California Coastal Region has the following chapters with their counties listed below:
1. American Red Cross Bay Area Chapter has these counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo and Solano.
2. Central Coast Chapter has these counties: Santa Cruz, San Benito, and Monterey
3. California Northwest Chapter has these counties: Humboldt, Del Norte, Napa, Sonoma, Mendocino, Lake
4. Silicon Valley Chapter has this county: Santa Clara
(If you are not a part of any of these counties then please Click here to find out how to apply with your local Chapter and enter your Zip Code to be directed to the Red Cross Chapter closest to you.)
The American Red Cross truly relies on volunteers to help provide compassionate care to those in need. Our Network of generous volunteers, donors and employees share a mission of preventing and relieving human suffering in face of emergencies, here at home and around the world. Whatever your availability, the Red Cross needs you. Sign up today to begin your rewarding volunteer career with American Red Cross!
If you are under 18 years of age, please click here to fill out the youth volunteer application.
Instructions for completing the application:
1. Email will be the primary means of communicating with you after you submit an application. If you do not have an existing email account, please use one of the following
links to create an account that you can then use going forward:
Gmail click here
2. For First Name: Use your given name, you can add your nickname/preferred name
later. Use upper case letter at the beginning of each of your first and
3. All sections marked with an asterisk are required.
Thank you again for your interest in becoming a Red Cross Volunteer!
Volunteer and Youth services