General Adult Volunteer Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Red Cross volunteer!
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU USE INTERNET EXPLORER WEB BROWSER
Please complete this application as a first step in the adult volunteer application process.
If you are under 18 years of age, please click here to fill out the youth volunteer application.
Instructions for completing the application:
1. Email will be the primary means of communicating with you after you submit an application. If you do not have an existing email account, please use one of the following links to create an account that you can then use going forward:
Gmail click here
2. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR COUNTY IS LOCATED WITHIN THE CORRECT CHAPTER YOU SELECTED (if not, please go back and select the correct chapter):
For Select your closest Chapter:
Bay Area includes Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, and Solano counties
Santa Cruz is limited to Santa Cruz county
Silicon Valley is limited to Santa Clara county
Monterey is Monterey and San Benito counties
* If you do not hope to serve in any of the above counties, please go to http://www.redcross.org/find-your-local-chapter and enter your Zip Code to be directed to the Red Cross Chapter closest to you!
3. For First Name: Use your given name, you can add your nickname/preferred name later. Use upper case letter at the beginning of each of your first and last names.
4. All sections marked with an asterisk are required.