General Adult Volunteer (18+)
The American Red Cross truly relies on volunteers to help provide compassionate care to those in need. Our network of generous volunteers, donors and employees share a mission of preventing and relieving human suffering in the face of emergencies, here at home and around the world. Whatever your availability, the Red Cross needs you. Sign up today to begin your rewarding volunteer career with the American Red Cross!
The below volunteer application is for individuals that are 18 years old or older and are in the Central NY region (please use the below section to guide you when asked to "Select your closest Chapter":
- Central New York Chapter (Madison, Cortland, Onondaga, Cayuga, & Oswego Counties)
- Mohawk Valley Chapter (Otsego, Delaware, Oneida, & Herkimer Counties)
- Northern New York (Lewis, Jefferson, & St. Lawrence Counties)
- Southern Tier Chapter (Tioga, Broome, Tompkins, & Chenango Counties)
Please contact your local office if you need any assistance with the application process. You can find local Red Cross contact information by clicking here.
***If you are under the age of 18, please fill out the Youth Application.
- ***If you are outside of the counties listed above, click here to look up your local Chapter