Thank you for your interest in the American Red Cross! We look forward to working with you. As a youth volunteer, you will have numerous opportunities to assist community members in need while also taking advantage of valuable leadership experiences. At the Red Cross, we welcome youth volunteers and we aim to match your skill set and interests to specific volunteer roles*.
You can begin to make a difference by filling out this form and following the below instructions.**
*This application is for youth between the ages of 13 and 17. If you are younger than 13 years old, please contact Anna Drenning, Youth Volunteer Specialist, at Anna.Drenning@redcross.org. If you are over the age of 18, please use the Adult Volunteer Tab.
All questions can be directed to CHWPAVolunteer@RedCross.org.
- 1. Completely fill out the form below and click ‘submit.’
- 2. After submission, you will receive an email explaining how to access your Volunteer Connection Account.
- 3. After logging into Volunteer Connection, complete the following steps in your application process:
- a. Print the Parental Consent and Media Release Form, and CIIPA Form
- b. Update your Profile
- c. Read and Agree to Red Cross Policies
- d. Complete Online Orientation
- e. Complete Volunteer Interest Indication
4. After completion of the above steps, an individual from the Red Cross will contact you directly.
Note the following counties correspond with the specified chapter:
Allegheny, Greene, Washington, Fayette: Southwestern Pennsylvania Chapter
Beaver, Butler, Lawrence, Mercer: West Central Pennsylvania
Crawford, Venango, Clarion, Forest: Allegheny Region Chapter
Erie: Greater Erie County Chapter
Warren: Warren County Chapter
Corry: Corry Chapter
McKean, Potter: American Red Cross in McKean-Potter Counties
Jefferson, Elk, Cameron, Clearfield: American Red Cross PA Heartland Chapter
Indiana: Indiana County Chapter
Westmoreland, Armstrong: Westmoreland-Armstrong
Cambria, Somerset: Keystone Chapter