You are now being redirected to sign in to your Single Single On solution
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the American Red Cross: Alabama Region. The first step to be considered for a volunteer position is submitting an application. You will then be contacted by one of our staff members to discuss the position and your availability.
Our application is made up of seven easy steps:
1. Submit your contact information.
2. Activate your account through e-mail verification. *Check spam folder
3. Register for a ‘Get Connected’ orientation session.
4. Choose a volunteer opportunity.
5. Update your volunteer profile with additional information.
6. Read and agree to the Red Cross policies.
7. Initiate a background check at no cost to you.
Volunteer Connection, our volunteer management system, will walk you through all of the necessary steps to complete your application. You may save your progress at any time should you need to come back and complete the application later. Please note that if your intake steps have not been completed within 30 days, the status of your application will change to "inactive.”
You can easily reactivate your status by contacting your local Volunteer Development Specialist when you find that you have more time to complete your application and proceed with your volunteerism.
Thank you for making the decision to become a part of a life-changing experience by joining our team today!
*Please note, this application is intended to be used by adults ages 18 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18, please complete our Youth Application.